Friday, February 5, 2010

Fuck the snow, my SUV conquers all.



Wait it was supposed to snow tonight? WEIRD. Good thing I'm not a fucking idiot without four wheel drive. So, I was just cruising the snowy streets, and I just had to get out and take a picture of my SUV raping the snow. Seriously, in the above picture you can totally see how big my SUV's dick is... and he's just making that snow his BITCH.

I'll never understand why people with Cavaliers think that they can climb that 30% grade level hill with their 500 lbs of car, complete with balding tires. Seriously... STAY THE FUCK HOME. Not only are you idiots, but you piss me off when I'm trying to actually go out and get my fuck on. You're slowing me down. I'm getting a custom plow installed on the front of my SUV so I can just scoop you motherfuckers up over my roof.

Also, Genesis is awesome. Just saying...

- Sir John

No comments:

Post a Comment