Thursday, February 4, 2010

What the fuck is up motherfuckers?

It is I, Sir John, Raper of Innocent, coming at you with my first bog post. Like Sir Edward said below, here you will find a collection of the classiest dudes on the Internet and their opinions and thoughts about everything.

Today, I will start you off with a rant on old people in the elevator I was just on. Every fucking day, same time, same place, in the building I am in, there are always the same group of old people that happily talk about being old and not being able to fuck anymore or something. EVERY FUCKING DAY they never know if they need to go up or down on the elevator. So, they always end up wasting fucking 9 seconds of my life when they get on my elevator, realize its going up when they need to go down, and in turn, they make the doors on the elevator stay open longer. I'm serious, why are old people so retarded? Conversely, are all retards just old people living inside a however-old-the-retard-is's body? I am annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment