Thursday, February 4, 2010

This Just In




Looking over the news today, I saw that there is soon to be a "Harry Potter Theme Park." I'll admit, I read the first 4 books when I was in, I don't know, 6th grade. They weren't actually all that bad. That doesn't mean it's okay to make a theme park after it all, however. As per report from the always reliable (read: what the fuck is this website) Veritaserum.com, "the fully immersive, themed land will enable guests to visit some of the most iconic locations found in the books and the films, including the village of Hogsmeade, the mysterious Forbidden Forest, and even Hogwarts castle itself."

This begs the questions 1) What the fuck is Hogsmeade, and 2) who other than a pedophile really wants to get on a roller-coaster based off of the homosexual-innuendo-laden storyline of Harry Potter and Ron Weasley's post-coital embrance. I'll tell you who not. Me.

Fuck you Ron Weasley.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment